Sunday, November 22, 2009

4 point major for Kiwi & SBIS for Sibelle!!!!

I guess I can proudly say that I am heading in the right direction! On Saturday, at an AWC Supported entry, breeder-judge Helen Brettell (Lost Creek Whippets) awarded our little 7 months old black beauty "Kiwi" or Forgetmenot La Magie Noire, WB and BOW for her first 4 point major!! This was Kiwi's first show in the USA! This was one win I am particularly proud of.. I also showed our boy Salem and he was awarded Reserve to a 4 point major. Thank you Mrs Brettell for recognizing Kiwi and Salem...
(pictured below Kiwi)


I left the show as I was not entered for the Sunday. On my way home, I get a phone call from Shelley Kruger who owns "Sibelle" (Forgetmenot Kimono) with me.... Well she announced that little Sibelle was now American champion by winning both Best In Sweepstake AND Best In Specialty at the Greater Chicago Whippet Specialty under saluki breeder-judge Linda Scanlon!!! Wow, now my face was stamped with a big smile for many miles... What a day!!!!! Thank you Shelley for believing in Sibelle!!! :-)
(pictured below Sibelle)

No comments: