Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ch. Forgetmenot Glamore's 2 beautiful daughters @ Jetstream

The weather is finally a lot nicer here in Canada so I decided to go see the 2 girls that Lorraine Burch and I kept from the Henry X Gaia litter. (Henry being the beautiful Ch. Talk of The Nation de Sud and Gaia being Ch. Forgetmenot Glamore)... Last time I saw the 2 girls, they were 3 months old and it was the winter so I could only see them in the house. So I was very happy to finally be able to go see them today. My god, I wasn't disappointed! What beautys they are! Both of them striking, different, both soooo striking. I can predict and mark my words here, that both these girls will have a "shiny" future!!

Below Jetstream Butterscotch Ripples

Below Jetstream Forgetmenot Tigerpaw (co-owned with Lorraine and I)

No comments: